We Need Your Help to End the Abuse of Families
Here at the Children's Rights Initiative for Sharing Parents Equally (CRISPE) we are asking each and every visitor to our site to GET INVOLVED in stopping the deplorable act of depriving a child from having a meaningful relationship with their natural parents.
Breaking the parent-child bond between to loving members of a family is hurtful and destructive. Most parents can't imagine the pain of losing a child could bring to their lives, yet it happens each and every day in America.
We belive it is time to stop the cycle and end the senseless destruction of the parent - child bond in the name of divorce and separation. There isn't a switch that changes a loving parent from a good parent to a bad parent overnight. It just doesn't happen that way.
We need YOUR help, and your children and grandchildren need YOUR help. Either through a cash donation to allow us to fight for you, or through your own personal involvement, it's important you understand - WE NEED YOU! YOUR CHILD NEEDS YOU! SOCIETY NEEDS YOU!
Here are some things you can do to get involved:
- Join a shared parenting organizations in your state or community. For a list of organizations in each state go to this resource list.
- Tell a friend about this site and other sites that are involved in Shared Parenting.
- Read about the issues and prepare to overcome the issues that affect yourself or others that are fighting for their children
- Hold attornies and judges accountable for violating your rights. Challenge the status quo and demand time with your children.
- Donation to a shared parenting organization. Donate to CRISPE by clicking the donate button located on the right column.
- Write your comments on Shared Parenting Blogs. Recent blog stories are located on the left column of this page.
- Join us at a rally, meeting, protest or any other event
- Tell a local shared parenting organization about us - get us involved to help bring media attention to your organization.
Do you have some other tips for us? We would love to hear them.
Isn't it time you got involved personally in Shared Parenting!